Warning: A new DCA scam site is up.
www.freeDCA.com is a scam
A new scam site has popped up. www.freeDCA.com. This site has all the hallmarks of the previous scammer, who remains at large. Whether it is him or another person, this one is a fake.
1. The site uses a phony address. The address listed on the site, 3155 E Patrick Lane Suite 1, Las Vegas, NV 89120, belongs to a private company called NextGenForeclosures. They have a web site, nextgenforeclosures.com. I spoke to Niki of NextGenForeclosures on March 10, 2008. She said they had nothing to do with DCA at all.
2. The FreeDCA.com site was registered October 29, 2007, about one week after the site for www.DCAadvice.com was purchased. The Whois info is below.
3. The scammer previously was sending fake DCA. It was some kind of talcum powder or corn starch. I am sure this is again what he is planning on doing.
4. The meta tags for his site are in FDA violation. See below.
5. The scammer last time used some of his falsely obtained credit card numbers to buy items at the cancer patient's expense! He committed credit card fraud.
6. His English is poor. "Usage at own risk only." is an oddly phrased statement. He uses the dose calculator from our chat room by Eric Eden. He uses our protocol. The listing of the DCA links is very reminiscent of the way it was done at DCAadvice.com. That guy remains at large still. We suspect it is him again.
7. This scale can be bought on Ebay for $3.19. Minimum bid is a penny. link
8. Although the fraud includes information from theDCAsite.com, such as information about the caffeine protocol, he does not reference this site. That is likely because he knows we will expose him.
9. On March 19, 2008 the site added a fake blog supposedly from Dr. Khan of Medicor Cancer Centres. Dr. Khan has NOTHING to do with freeDCA.com. This is just more evidence that this is a scam. In case it is pulled, here is a copy of it.
10. We ordered and received the product. On March 24, 2008, Dr. Ryan did a melting point analysis on the "DCA".
Free DCA … turns brown at 170 Celsius to 172 celsius … never melts even at 250 celsius …
Sigma Aldrich, BuyDCA.com and
Alfa … all turned color at 197 to 199 … then melted and bubbled while turning black at 202 to 203.
pH – freeDCA came in at below 3.5 again
all the other three were between 7.5 and 8.
The FreeDCA.com product is not sodium dichloroacetate
DO NOT TRUST HIM! He is shipping fake product. The operator of DCAadvice.com was a complete fraud who lied through his teeth. He cared nothing at all about cancer patients. He sent fake DCA to dying people. He is a parasite on the lives and hopes of desperate people and his work will seriously damage the reputation of DCA. He got away with mail fraud and credit card fraud last time and is still out there. We think the FreeDCA.com site is operated by the same person.
Selling fake DCA makes him a sort of murderer. He must be stopped!
We have notified the FDA and the appropriate Canadian authorities.
WHOIS information for: freedca.com:
nserver: ns57.1and1.com 18.104.22.168
nserver: ns58.1and1.com 22.214.171.124
registrant-lastname: Private Registration
registrant-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
registrant-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300
registrant-street2: ATTN: freedca.com
admin-c-lastname: Private Registration
admin-c-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
admin-c-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300
admin-c-street2: ATTN: freedca.com
tech-c-lastname: Private Registration
tech-c-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
tech-c-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300
tech-c-street2: ATTN: freedca.com
bill-c-lastname: Private Registration
bill-c-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
bill-c-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300
bill-c-street2: ATTN: freedca.com
Below is the source code from the site. His meta tags show cancer treatments.
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<title>Sodium Dichloroacetate - Free DCA-Sodium DCA</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<meta name="keywords" content="DCA ,Sodium Dichloroacetate, Sodium Dichloroacetate DCA ,breast cancer treatment,cancer,cancer cure,cancer research,cancer statistics,cancer treatment,cancer treatment centers,cancer treatment centers of america,colon cancer,cure for cancer,dca cancer ,dca cancer cure,dca cancer treatment ,dca drug ,lung cancer,lung cancer treatment,ovarian cancer,prostate cancer,prostate cancer treatment" />
<meta name="description" content="DCA ,Sodium Dichloroacetate
Sodium Dichloroacetate DCA ,breast cancer treatment,cancer,cancer cure,cancer research,cancer statistics,cancer treatment,cancer treatment centers,cancer treatment centers of america,colon cancer,cure for cancer,dca cancer ,dca cancer cure,dca cancer treatment ,dca drug ,lung cancer,lung cancer treatment,ovarian cancer,prostate cancer,prostate cancer treatment" />
meta name="robots" content="all" />
<meta name="Classification" content="computer services, IT consalting" />he cannot spell
<meta name="Copyright" content="2008 copyright" />
<meta name="MSSmartTagsPreventParsing" content="TRUE" />
<META NAME="rating" CONTENT="general" />
<META NAME="revisit-after" CONTENT="7 days" />
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="index,follow" />
<META NAME="DC.Title" CONTENT="Sodium Dichloroacetate" />
<META NAME="DC.Creator" CONTENT="Sodium DCA">
<META NAME="DC.Subject" CONTENT="cancer cure">
<META NAME="DC.Description" CONTENT="Sodium Dichloroacetate" />
<META NAME="DC.Publisher" CONTENT="FREE DCA" />
<META NAME="DC.Coverage.PlaceName" CONTENT="United States" />
The full source code is at this page.
Screen Shot here (this is a large file) - best to use ---> a Pdf here.
Here is a copy of the Contact page.